In the event of injury requiring medical attention, I herby grant permission to PIC to share any information listed on this form with the supervising teacher or staff to attend to my child/myself during school hours. I understand that every effort will be made to contact me, however, if the emergency warrants emergency medical attention, and I am unreachable, I grant permission to PIC for necessary medical treatment to be given, including permission to transport my child to the nearest medical facility.
I understand and agree that Staff at Pickering Islamic Centre while taking all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety of students, will not be held liable by myself in the event of any personal injury or accident caused to my child while he/she is at school at any time on a school day (including before 10:45a.m. or after 1:45 p.m.), on a school trip, or at any school excursion.
I give permission for my child to take part in field trips or excursions at the discretion of PIC staff, if normal safety procedures are being followed and implemented.
During inclement weather, PIC Staff may attempt to keep the school open, however this does not mean students must be sent to school. It is the responsibility of parents to decide weather conditions are safe for their children to attend school. Please listen to Radio/TV weather reports to determine school closures. Please check the school website or schools Remind App for additional information and updates. In case of inclement weather or an emergency due to lack of heat, water or gas leak etc. I grant permission for my child to be sent home.
Please read the following terms, before signing and dating the application.
1. I understand that submission of this application does not entitle my child for admission. It is subject to
review by the principal.
2. If my child is approved to be registered in the school, I must fulfill all financial requirements such as
Tuition Fee of $310.00. Failure to do so would result in my child’s dismissal from the program..
3. PIC is not responsible for student transportation, carpooling or bus services.
4. I hereby authorize PIC to contact schools and other sources to obtain information to support this application.
5. I certify that all information in this application is accurate and up-to-date to the best of my knowledge.
Seniors Program March 13