Following classified listings are not endorsed by Pickering Islamic Centre. By using our classified listings you agree to our terms and conditions.
Click column header to sort or the row to see more details.
One bed room plus den basement for rent.
Located right by the Masjid Usman.
One parking. Ensuite washer & dryer
Available from July 1st
Rent $1,200 monthly
Looking for a small family
702-560 Birchmount Road, Toronto, ON, M1K 1P5
Cell : (647) 621-8732
E-mail: [email protected]
Objective: To obtain a position as part time/Full time by utilizing my past professional experience.
• knowledge of word, excel, PowerPoint and internet applications.
• Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
• Knowledge on Ontario building codes and standards, OHSA and WHMIS.
• 2 years of sales and customer service experience in retail stores.
• Administered office activities including filing, reporting, documentation.
• Possess strong work ethic, highly organized and customer focused.
• Good user of Outlook and Microsoft office software.
• Performed inventory management and stock maintenance using SAP.
• In possession of Ontario Driver’s License
• Building Environmental System Operator – Cl I
• Building Environmental System Operator – Cl II
• Building System Engineering Technician
Office Administrator EasyInsure,Toronto, Jan 2019 – Sep 2019
• Receiving customer calls, prepare draft quote and following up customers.
• Coordinate office administrative activities and maintain office supply inventory.
• Organize meetings and conferences.
Assembly Associate Celestica, Toronto, Jun 2018- Dec 2018
• Identifying, sorting and locating components as per requested specification for onward delivery to production floor.
• User specific programming of components.
• Overview stock and input necessary data as per shipping & receiving document.
Sales Associate Children’s Place / La Vie En Rose, 2016-2018
• Welcomed and assisted customers with products and resolved customer complaints.
• Operated cash register and performed inventory.
• Assisted store manager in merchandising, meeting sales goal as well as customer satisfaction.
Administrative Assistant (Dhaka Learning Centre, Toronto)
[Jul 2014 – Mar 2015]
• Provided front desk service and communicated students and parents.
• Organized study material and operated office equipment like photocopier, printer, binder etc.
• Performed daily data entry and kept transaction record.
• Maintained student record and performance sheet.
• Coordinated and handled daily office duties and scheduled appointments for staff, faculty and students.
• Effectively handled incoming inquires from visitors.
Building Administrator Holy Homes Properties Ltd., 2012-2014
• Preparing apartments for resident, showing to customers and coordinated contractors for necessary maintenance.
• Received customer calls, followed up and responded emails.
• Ensured collection of rents, update records, necessary legal and safety files, preparing reports and organized meetings.
• Maintained logs, inventory, coordinated concern person and office activities.
Class Coordinator / Math Teacher Bangladesh International School, 2005-2011
• Maintained student database, prepared lesson plan, evaluated results and attended parents meeting.
• Performed as subject teacher of math for grade 6 to 10 classes.
• Assisted students to improve understating various mathematical concepts.
• Coordinated exams, organized extracurricular activities of students.
REFERENCES: Available on request.
Diploma in Business Management
19 years experience in Sri Lanka
Smart young man looking for appropriate job. He is Electrical Engineer by education.
Please click the above URL for details
Our Evening Quraan School is looking for a teacher. Please send your application to [email protected]
Call Yasmine Shero now for the perfect smile