June 09, 2021
Assalam u 'alikum wa rehmatullah
Earlier this week, the Ontario government announced that it will move the province into Step 1 of its Roadmap to reopen plan at 12:01am on Friday, June 11th, 2021.
In Step one, gathering limits for places of worship will change from 10 people in the building to 15% of room capacity.
Based on this announcement, the following prayer changes at PIC will take effect starting Fajr salah this coming Friday:
1. Daily salah: One congregation for each prayer at the posted times. First-come-first-serve up to 15% capacity.
2. Jummah: Inshallah there will be 4 congregations, as follows:
1st: 1:45pm - First come first serve
2nd: 2:30pm - Registration required
3rd: 3:15pm - Registration required
4th: 4:00pm - Registration required.
For additional details and registration, click here
May 02, 2021
Welcome to the Last 10 Days!
Breaking news: Alhamdulillah we are excited to announce that the masjid will be partially open to the public on a trial basis for the last 10 days of Ramadan.
Starting on May 3, we will be open for Fajr, Zuhr, and Asr on a first come first served basis. Jummah prayers will also be offered with pre-registration using our existing online system.
More details to follow tonight inshallah.
As announced earlier today, Alhamdulillah PIC will be partially open to the public on a trial basis for the last 10 days of Ramadan.
We have considered community feedback, reviewed experiences at other masajid, and developed a plan based on available resources.
Starting on May 3, we will be open for Fajr, Zuhr, and Asr on a first come first served basis Insha'Allah.
Additional details are below:
- 3 jamats, 10 people each
- 1st jamat starting at posted time on Ramadan calendar (doors open 5 minutes before iqama)
- Subsequent jamats to start immediately after previous group leaves
- Fard prayers only
- Washrooms and wudu facility closed
- Enter from north side entrance
Please respect and cooperate with volunteers