Published June 10, 2020
As per City guidelines, the PIC will adapt a Multi-phased plan to re-open the masjid:
Starting from Friday prayers on June 12, 2020, PIC will open for all prayers, Insha’Allah.
We strongly suggest that you have a self-test by visiting the following:
The following safety measures will be in effect and strictly enforced:
- Visitors are required to line-up for facility entry adhering to the markings placed outside the mosque in 6 feet intervals.
- Attendees must maintain a minimum 6-foot distance at all times including congregational prayers (jamaat).
- PIC may screen all attendees for fever using a contactless thermometer.
- Senior Citizens (65+) are encouraged to stay home.
- Individuals with symptoms like fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, etc. must refrain from coming to the masjid as they may be denied entry.
Individuals at high-risk: those with existing conditions such as high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, lung disease, cancer and immune compromised conditions are asked to stay home for their own safety.
- All attendees must bring and use their own masks in the facility. Individuals who do not have masks will not be permitted inside.
All attendees must bring and use their own prayer-mat for prayers.
- All attendees must keep their shoes with them at all times (inside prayer hall) in a waterproof shoe bag. Plastic bags may be used for this purpose.
- All attendees must have Wudu to avoid using masjid facilities.
- Washrooms are for emergencies only. After use, hands must be washed with soap for a minimum of 20 seconds.
Kids up to 13 years of age and those who cannot abide by the relevant instructions, irrespective of age will NOT be allowed in the masjid.
- There is a MAXIMUM of 65 individuals allowed in the main floor and 56 in the event hall at any given moment to ensure social distancing.
- Entry to the Masjid will be on a first come first serve basis. Once the maximum occupancy is reached, the doors will be locked. Absolutely no exceptions.
- There is a MAXIMUM of 2 people allowed in the elevator at any given moment.
- Masjid attendees are required to adhere to the floor markings throughout the facility and during prayers to ensure social distancing.
- Enter the Masjid at your own risk due to pandemic related challenges.
- Please refrain from any physical contact, such as shaking hands or hugging, to ensure social distancing.
- Please leave immediately after fard prayers as directed by volunteers.
- Please cooperate with the parking lot volunteers to maintain a safe strategy.
This document may be modified in compliance with the Govt directive updates. For questions, if any please call PIC Administrator or email him at: [email protected]